Profix 750g (Signature Range)
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE: 20% DISCOUNT WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE!
A synbiotic complex supporting a healthy digestive and gastric system in horses.
A blend of Prebiotic Fructo-Oligosaccharide in the form of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae 1x1012 with essential Amino Acid Threonine to support a healthy digestive and gastric system.
This highly concentrated, veterinary grade nutritional powder formula also contains Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Vitamin B (B1, B2 and B12) whilst only requiring a feed rate of 10g per day.
Suitable for horses of all ages.
A synbiotic Complex:
- Suitable for long term supplementation to boost the immune system and wellbeing of the horse
- Combines Prebiotic Fructo-Oligosaccharide & a potent form of Probiotic Saccharomyces Cerevisiae 1x 1012 cfu/kg to increase and improve the gut flora
- Essential Amino Acid - Threonine to support intestinal mucin synthesis
- Contains a blend of vital vitamins to support overall general health including Vitamin E, Vitamin C, B Vitamins B1, B2 and B12, Calcium D-Pantonothenate and Nicotinic Acid
- Suitable for short-term or long-term use
- Low daily feed rate
- Competition safe (UK)
Available in a 750g or 2kg tub or as an oral syringe.
A complementary feed for horses. A probiotic, prebiotic and vitamin complex to support long term gastric health and the body’s immunity system.
Up to 75 days supply
ADDITIVES per kg
Saccharomyces Cerevisiae 4b 1702 (CNCM I-4407) 1x1012cfu/kg
3a700 Vitamin E (Tocopherol) 3a300 Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 3a820 Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 3a825i Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalmin) 3a841 Calcium D-Pantothenate 3a314 Niacin - Nicotinic Acid
Crude Ash 5.0%, Crude Fibre 2.9%, Crude Protein 34%, Crude Oil & fat 3.7%, Sodium 0%
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.